ShowBox, a free movies and TV shows streaming app for Android, is currently hailed as one of the best free Android apps of contemporary times. However, the app is not available at Google play Store. As a result, users have to sideload it to the device. If you are looking forward to downloading and installing ShowBox for iOS device, this is exactly the right place for you.
The database of ShowBox features a database from where we can choose from thousands and thousands of movies, TV series, cartoons and videos, all in High Definition (HD). Since most users are accustomed to downloading and installing apps from Google Play Store, they find it confusing as to how to do the same without the help of Google Play Store. But worry no more! We are providing step by step guidelines for you to download ShowBox in your iOS headset. Following these steps are bound to help you out without going through a tedious process. So, you do not need to be gadget freak anymore, nor do you need the assistance of your gadget enthusiast friends or call up the customer care, because with the steps mentioned below, you get to call the shots yourself.
One of the best features of the app is the fact that it is free of cost and it comes with a smart user-interface of the application which allows us to choose our desired content by genres and categories, all of which are available in multiple resolutions ranging from 240p to 1080p. It also supports Chromecasting, which means we can watch our favorite content without cable connection or having to spend any money.
Since this app is designed for the Android devices, you can’t directly download it from iTunes. But, no worries! Follow the below mentioned points I order to download and install the app in your apple device.
- In the first step, you have to download the Genymotion Mac OS X 64 bits create an account.
- In the second step, install Genymotion. However, you do not have to install Genymotion Shell.
- In the third step, download Virtual Box and install it.
- In the fourth step, run Genymotion and log into your account.
- In the fifth step, click on the ‘Add’ option and add a virtual device – any device with 1080×1920 resolution and version 4.4.4 or later will suffice.
- In the sixth step, you need to double-click on the device to run the virtual device.
- In the seventh step, you have to download the ShowBox apk file.
- In the eighth step, you need to Drag the apk file to the virtual device which will install ShowBox to the virtual device.
- In the ninth step, the app will ask for an Update. Thus, you need to click on ‘Update’.
- In the tenth step, you have to click on ‘Settings’ to go ahead with ShowBox for ios download.
- In the eleventh step, you have to check ‘unknown sources’.
- In the twelfth and final step, you need to launch ShowBox again and click ‘Update’.
So, as you see, the steps of downloading and installing ShowBox in iOS are pretty easy and user-friendly. If you follow the afore-mentioned steps, the streaming application can be installed without breaking a sweat. Once you are done, get an experience of video and movie watching experience like never before as the diversity of content provided by ShowBox will change the way you stream videos.