Most often when you type any address in the Adress Bar on your device you get troubled with the DNS error. As a matter of fact, those who have already faced this kind of error already have come across the ‘DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN’ problem. This normally occurs when you are using Google Chrome in order to continue browsing. And if you are the one who has already faced this kind of problem, welcome in this guide. Here, we will offer you the best method in order to solve this issue. Scroll down and read on to know more.
Best Method to Solve ‘DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN’ Error in Google Chrome
Already a couple of methods are given by various sites in order to troubleshoot this kind of problems which are based on the ‘DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN’. But here we will be providing you just one method and the most effective one in order to an easy troubleshot to solve ‘dns_probe_finished_nxdomain’ problems very easily and efficiently
- STEP 1: You have to first go to the computer-looking button which is present in the bottom right-hand corner of the taskbar. Now, you will have to click on that whereby you will see a small window which will be popping up with the option saying ‘Open Network and Sharing Center’. Hit it.
- STEP 2: you will now come across another window pop up. Just Visit the left-hand side of the device and then you have to search for the option which will say ‘Control Panel Home’. Tap on the ‘Change adapter settings’option.
- STEP 3: You shall now be able to see the network. Place the cursor on the network and then right click on the ‘Properties’ option there (from the drop-down menu).
- STEP 4: A Window will come. You will be able to see the ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/Ipv4)’ option. Select it and choose the ‘Properties’ button placed on the right side.
- STEP 5: At the bottom, another window will pop up. You will see two options saying ‘Preferred DNS Server’ and ‘Preferred DNS Server’. There, you will have to fill up as mentioned here.
- Preferred DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
- Alternate DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
Now that we have offered the best and the most effective solution, we are sure that you will be to solve the ‘dns_probe_finished_nxdomain’ errors sans problems. If liked whatever read, just press the share option and let your friends know the best method to solve ‘DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN’ problem.